The health and wellness of The 2022 INCOMPAS Policy Summit attendees remains our top priority as we return to in-person events. We are making preparations to hold the event in accordance with CDC and local authority guidance, as well as working with our host venue, to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all participants.
As part of our commitment to health and wellbeing, and per the policy of the event venue, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination in order to attend The 2022 INCOMPAS Policy Summit.
In order to make this process as easy as possible, INCOMPAS is utilizing the CLEAR Health Pass. For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees are encouraged to sign up for the CLEAR Health Pass before the event. You can do so by downloading the CLEAR app here or scanning the QR code (at right) and following these steps:.
#1: Download and enroll in CLEAR before February 8.
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile
- Select “Have a Code” and type in INCOMPASPS22
- Choose the screening type you will use to complete your entry requirements
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Tap “Add Covid-19 Vaccination” and follow the prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination
#2: Before arriving to The Policy Summit, complete your Health Pass.
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.